Welcome to our company. OneTax specializes in tax, accounting, consulting, financial services, and comprehensive support to modern companies and organizations.
1. Information & Services
The COMPANY is committed to the honesty, accuracy, and completeness of the information presented on the site regarding the COMPANY’s identity and details and the main characteristics of the services it provides. The COMPANY is not responsible or liable for any technical or typographical errors on the site made by mistake, inadvertence, or due to force majeure, which agrees to correct if it becomes aware of them.
2. Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code regarding information as well as the conditions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as amended and in force.
In the context of transactions, the COMPANY informs the Customer that they can contact the COMPANY at tel. 2102758228 or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org regarding orders and transactions and availability or unavailability of products. The COMPANY cannot guarantee the availability of the products. In any case, the COMPANY commits to inform the Customer in case of unavailability timely.
THE COMPANY strives to provide high-quality services daily. In the context of good faith and integrity, the COMPANY is not responsible or liable for any errors in features, photos, and product prices that may appear on the site and cannot guarantee that there will be no errors for any reason during the import and/or update of the characteristics or cost of a product.
The COMPANY does not bear any responsibility for any unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and services and/or information available through the site.
The COMPANY does not declare that the information contained in the documents and announcements published on this server is appropriate for any purpose. Such forms and related graphic representations are provided “as are” without any kind of warranty.
The COMPANY has no obligation to compensate for any damage and non-pecuniary damage resulting from failure to provide support services.
The COMPANY makes every effort to provide top-quality services but can not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors.
3. User Responsibility
Every User is free to use and browse the site following the Law and showing good manners. The COMPANY does not exercise any kind of correction or intervention in the data transferred by the User.
The User must fill in the following contact fields: name, address, message, etc., in the online contact form correctly and accurately. The site’s use is subject to Greek, European, and International laws, and the User agrees not to use it to violate these laws.
According to the above, the User agrees and undertakes not to use the site to:
- send, publish, send by email, or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful infringement and harm to the COMPANY or any third party, or violates the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person,
- send, publish, send by email, or transmit in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minorities, etc.
- post, publish, email, or otherwise transmit any content for which users do not have the right to communicate under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of work relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements),
- post, publish, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of others;
- send, publish, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, corrupt, or equip any software or computer hardware,
- violate of applicable law or regulations intentionally or unintentionally
- harass third parties in any way
- collect or store other users’ personal data
Furthermore, the User agrees that all members, associates, employees, management, and other COMPANY associates are not responsible for anything that arises from third-party members who use the site. Any use contrary to the restrictions mentioned above, besides civil penalties, will result in the termination of the provided services without further notice.
4. Intellectual & Industrial Property Rights
All content on the site, including distinctive titles, badges, images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc. or intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY has received a license for its own exclusive needs and the online store’s operation are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected by the Greek and European law and international conventions.
Additionally, any software legally owned by the company or its affiliates and available for download from this server is the intellectual property of the COMPANY:
- The use of such documents by this server is restricted for informational and non-commercial purposes or for personal use only and will not be copied or placed on another computer network or distributed through other media.
- No interference with the documents is allowed. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted.
Any copying, transfer, or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the site’s actual provider is prohibited. Reproduction, dissemination, transmission, retransmission of the material, or any other use of the content for commercial or other purposes in any way or medium is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder.
In particular, the names, images, logos, and insignia representing the brand under the trademark OneTax or third parties and their products or services are the exclusive trademarks of the COMPANY or third parties and protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the site should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
5. Links to other websites
6. Protection of Personal Data
For any comment, remark, or information, please contact us at email email@example.com.